According to industry statistics provided by business brokers and industry publications, only 1 in 15 prospective small business buyers ever complete a transaction. While this is a sobering statistic, when you dig deeper, the dismal numbers are understandable. Richard Parker breaks it down.
1. The Majority Of Businesses Listed For Sale Are Garbage
2. Most Buyers Don’t Know What Type Of Business Is Right For Them
3. Nobody Is Handing Out Money For You To Buy The Business
4. The “Perfect” Business....
5. The Right Price For a Good Business
6. And the # 1 Reason Over 90% Fail Is....
For more information, click here for a link to the full article.
Steve Niehaus, MBA, CBI, CM&AP