Steven G. Niehaus, MBA, CBI
Steve Niehaus has more than 30 years of leadership experience in a cross-section of industries. His proven success in developing effective strategies and his skills as a business intermediary result in a positive experience for business buyers and sellers.
Prior to being trained, licensed, and awarded his Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), Steve had a successful career with General Electric as Executive General Manager for GE’s Global Business Services. He has an extensive background in finance, service operations, sales and marketing, and corporate services.
He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Kentucky and an MBA from Arizona State University. He is a member of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), Business Brokers of Florida (BBF), and American Business Brokers Association Best Practices Forum. He was awarded the 2018 BBF Million Dollar Plus Award.
Please view my brief information videos:
What is a Business Broker?
What is a Sellable Business?
What is My Business Worth?
Preparing to Sell Your Business
Steve and his family have lived in Southwest Florida since 2008. In addition to mitigating the buying and selling of businesses in SWFL, his community involvement includes:
- Adjunct faculty at the FGCU Lutgert College of Business
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, Edison & Ford Winter Estates, Fort Myers, FL
- Board Member at Bishop Verot Catholic High School, Fort Myers, FL
- Local chambers, networking, and business associations
- Active church member and volunteer/non-profit organizations
Main Street and Lower-Middle-Market Businesses
- CORPORATE OFFICE
- 8891 Brighton Lane, Suite 105
- Bonita Springs, Florida 34135