Dry Cleaner Plant, 2 Drop Stores, Route (#964-21005)
Dry Cleaners with a physical dry-cleaning plant and retail store and a second retail store. This dry-cleaning plant has a capacity of roughly $2M annually (with some additional equipment) and includes everything required to run a turnkey business including a boiler, delivery van, and recent re-piping. The plant and retail outlets are exceptionally clean with an energetic, motivated staff. The purchase includes over $85,000 of furniture fixtures and equipment, approximately $1,000 of inventory, and additional work-in-process inventory.
2020 numbers were greatly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic as professionals were working remotely and dressing more casually. The owner recently landed a large commercial contract that should help mitigate some of the decline in revenues as the pandemic recedes and customers return to their normal dress and dry cleaning habits.
Acquisition of this business includes the following opportunities:
- Established market position with an excellent reputation.
- Plant and primary retail outlet strategically located in high traffic, high employment area. Second retail outlet strategically located off of heavily traveled interchange.
- Opportunity for a new owner to initiate marketing to drive additional sales.
- Opportunity to add additional retail outlets.
Main Street and Lower-Middle-Market Businesses
- 8891 Brighton Lane, Suite 105
- Bonita Springs, Florida 34135